The KING group of Companies are seeking an:
Enthusiastic and Committed:
Trailer Technician (Service)
To join our team
Based at Market Harborough
Competitive Salary + other Benefits
FULL TIME HOURS OVER 4 DAYS, MON - THURS
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies
We are committed to building a first-class talented workforce, so that we can offer the very best service to our customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trailer Technician to complement our existing team.
The successful candidate will be expected to service, repair, modify and refurbish step frame / heavy haulage trailers. The individual is flexible in their approach and able to work with minimum supervision, whilst working to strict deadlines. The job holder will be expected to hold a Full UK Driving Licence and/or have their own means of transport to travel to and from work due to our semi-rural location.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Service, repair, modify and refurbish step frame / heavy haulage trailers.
- Ascertain faults and provide technical advice as required.
- Ensure that all relevant ECN / NCR forms are completed / submitted correctly.
- Be responsible for reporting / upholding health and safety and quality control within designated areas.
- Ensure that all company procedures, including quality procedures are adhered to and ensure that check that any relevant documentation is in order / signed.
- Work alongside the Quality Technician / Production Supervisor regarding the avoidance and rectification of present or future quality issues
Experience, Qualifications and Skills required:
- Able to understand and interpret engineering drawings / blueprints to a degree that enables a component to be fitted as per design specification.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Portrays enthusiasm, passion, and ambition to learn and develop.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good attention to detail
- Trailer knowledge is desirable
- HGV/Automotive industry experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of working with a wide variety of materials and assembly principals
- Competitive Salary
- Secure employment with a well-established Company
- Working as part of a great team culture
- Opportunity for progression and development within a continuously growing successful business
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.