The KING group of Companies are seeking an:
Experienced, Enthusiastic and Committed:
To join our team
Workshop based at our Market Harborough site
Life Assurance + 33 Days Holiday + other Benefits
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies
We are committed to building a first-class talented workforce, so that we can offer the very best service to our customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Technician to complement our King Highway Products team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment whilst establishing and maintaining relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the fault-finding, servicing, repairs, and maintenance of a range of vehicle mounted Traffic Management equipment & trailers.
- Completing preventative maintenance and modifications.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as completion job/service sheets in a timely manner
- Communicate politely and courteously with customers at all levels.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry innovations.
- Work closely with our sales team to highlight additional opportunities for products and services within the designated service territory.
- Liaise with relevant team members to estimate and advise on equipment repair costs also providing recommendations regarding damage and recharge to customers.
- Adhere to company guidelines on Health & Safety at Work.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills required:
- Experience in mechanical, electrical and hydraulic repairs.
- Competence in the navigation of circuit diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of Heavy Goods Vehicles preferred but not essential.
- Experience in the repair & maintenance of traffic management equipment preferred but not essential.
- Good interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Experience in a similar role
- Portrays enthusiasm, passion, and ambition to learn and develop.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- The ability to liaise with colleagues and customers on a professional level, using good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays
- Opportunities for over-time
- Secure employment with a well-established Company
- Company Life Assurance
- Opportunity for progression and development within a continuously growing successful business
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this role then please head over to our Group website to apply at https://www.hwmartin.com/careers/
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.