Sales & General Administrator – Salary of up to £25K
The King Group of Companies
Job title: Sales & General Administrator
Location: Market Harborough (LE16)
Salary: Up to £25K
Additional benefits: 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Free parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Life assurance.
Contract Type: Permanent
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies. King’s client base includes blue chip companies in the defence, energy and highways sectors.
King Trailers Limited are looking for a talented and motivated sales administrator to support the sales team as production capacity is increased to meet the demands from our customers. Following in the footsteps of our highly successful Business Development Manager, the role has the potential to lead to office and field-based sales, unlocking exceptional salary and commission opportunities. If you think you have got what it takes to become the next rising sales star, then apply today.
- Receive all incoming office sales calls, logging customer details and requirements into Goldvision Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and communicating these to the Business Development Manager.
- Maintain and regularly cleanse the CRM to ensure all contacts are live and accurate.
- Assist processing orders –generating proforma invoices, logging and processing of internal order acknowledgements onto the companies Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system EFACS.
- Produce, distribute, and chase up manufacturing sign-off to allow order to progress to production.
- Liaising with customers to ensure deposits are received.
- Update customers on order progress.
- Liaising with customers to ensure final payments are received.
- Verifying all necessary paperwork has been received before arranging handover dates and times with customers.
- Preparing customer handover packs.
- Sending out customer satisfaction surveys and recording results if returned.
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing material, social media posts and exhibition organisation.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Develop product knowledge and understanding that would eventually allow progression to a sales role.
- Diligent, enthusiastic, and driven, with an excellent work ethic, and a “can do” attitude.
- Good personal time management and priority setting. Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, and communication skills.
- Focus on providing the highest level of customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Sales Order processing experience preferable but training will be provided to the right candidate.
- CRP/ERP system experience preferable, but training will be provided to the right candidate.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please submit your CV to email@example.com stating your salary expectations.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.