Safety Vehicle Hire & Lease Ltd (part of the Martin Group of Companies) are looking for an experienced Rental Manager based at our premises in Market Harborough.
Safety Vehicle Hire & Lease Ltd is a leading supplier of vehicles into the Traffic Management industry. The Company was founded in 2005 with two 18 tonne vehicles and now runs a fleet of over 140 vehicles, trailers and traffic management equipment. With a very experienced team, the business is built upon the certainty that you must have an efficient and reliable response to your single call or email when you need help or equipment. Great customer service is the core of our business.
You will be responsible for controlling and administering the ever-expanding hire and varied fleet that we run. Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will have effective control of the hire fleet at all times and you will liaise with both customers and suppliers to ensure that the rental experience is operated as smoothly as possible.
Rental Fleet Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Understand the customer requirements and provide the best solution, ensuring that every interaction with the depot is a positive one.
- Ensure that the hire fleet is fully compliant at all times so that our customers’ operator’s licences are kept in line.
- Engage with external service providers and maintain strong working relationships
- Production of timely and detailed reports on all aspects of the operation.
- Assist in the production of annual budgets to assist in the delivery of the overall business target.
- Control all costs in line with set targets
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent people management skills (essential)
- Previous experience within the rental industry (essential, commercial experience preferable)
- Knowledge of the Traffic Management and Plant industries (preferable)
- Strong organisational skills (essential)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Syrinx rental management software (preferable)
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to bring to the above role, please submit your CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.
Closing date: 27th March 2020.