The King Group of Companies is seeking an:
Experienced, Enthusiastic and Committed:
Rental Fleet Controller
To join our fantastic team
Based at Market Harborough
Competitive Salary + Company Pension + Life Assurance
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + other Benefits
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies
We are committed to building a first-class talented workforce, so that we can offer the very best service to our customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Rental Fleet Controller to assist in the day to day running of the rental fleet within our Safety Vehicle Hire and Lease Company.
Safety Vehicle Hire & Lease Ltd is part of the King Group and a leading supplier of vehicles into the Traffic Management industry. The Company was founded in 2005 with two 18 tonne vehicles and now runs a fleet of over 165 vehicles, trailers, and traffic management equipment.
The successful candidate will become part of the team that controls and administers the ever-expanding hire and varied fleet that we run. Reporting into the Rental Fleet Manager, you will perform an essential role in maintaining the hire fleet, and you will liaise with both customers and suppliers to ensure that the rental experience is operated as smoothly as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand the customer requirements and provide the best solution, ensuring that every interaction with the depot is a positive one.
- Ensure that the hire fleet is always fully compliant so that our customers’ operator’s licences are kept in line.
- Engage with external service providers and maintain strong working relationships
- Reporting and tracking progress of vehicles that are in the workshop and updating customers accordingly.
- Ensuring that all company stakeholders are kept well informed at all times
Experience, Qualifications and Skills required:
- Knowledge of the Traffic Management and Plant industries (preferable)
- Previous experience within the rental industry (preferable)
- HGV/Automotive industry experience would be advantageous.
- Strong organisational skills (essential)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (essential)
- Good interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Experience in a similar role (preferable)
- Portrays enthusiasm, passion, and ambition to learn and develop.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- The ability to liaise with colleagues and customers on a professional level, using good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays
- Opportunities for over-time
- Secure employment with a well-established Company
- Company Life Assurance
- Opportunity for progression and development within a continuously growing successful business
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please either, submit your CV or complete our online operative application form below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.