Continued expansion has generated a fantastic career opportunity for:
Mobile Service Engineer
Based at Blackwell, Derbyshire (J28, M1)
Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle + other Benefits
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within the King Group of Companies
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the H. W. Martin Group of Companies.
King’s client base includes blue chip companies in the defence, energy and highways sectors providing an ongoing demand for our products in these uncertain times.
Due to continued growth, King Highway Products Ltd are recruiting for a highly skilled and adaptable Mobile Service Engineer, based at our parent Company’s H. W. Martin Group of Companies Head Office, Blackwell, Derbyshire, with easy access to the North of England. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is undergoing continued growth of our specialist products. It offers a great work life balance with full time hours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment whilst establishing and maintain relationships with our customers.
Mobile Service Engineer Responsibilities and Duties:
- Diagnostics, maintenance, and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as completion job/service sheets in a timely manner
- Ensure van is in good working order and fully equipped with tools and supplies at all times.
- Communicate politely and courteously with customers at all levels.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry innovations.
- Work closely with the Sales to highlight additional opportunities for products and services within the designated service territory.
Mobile Service Engineer Experience and Qualifications required:
- Experience in electrical and hydraulic repairs.
- Experience in the repair & maintenance of Traffic management equipment preferred but not essential.
- Competence in the navigation of circuit diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Secure employment with a well-established Company
- Company Life Assurance
- Opportunity for progression and development within a continuously growing successful business
Please send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.