King Trailers Limited are seeking a:
Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Based at Market Harborough
Competitive Salary of up to £40K + Life Assurance
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Company Pension + Other Benefits
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies.
King’s client base includes blue chip companies in the defence, energy and highways sectors providing an ongoing demand for our products.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a highly skilled and adaptable Maintenance Engineer for our Market Harborough factory. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is undergoing continued growth of our specialist products. It offers a great work life balance with full time hours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for repairs and maintenance to our building and site machinery and equipment. The successful candidate will be a hardworking individual who is flexible in their approach and able to work with minimum supervision, whilst working to strict deadlines. The successful candidate will have experience and certification to work on 3 phase electrical systems.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the following, and would be responsible for:
- General building and machinery repair skills (e.g. drills, presses etc).
- Good H&S practices in all work carried out.
- Experience of high voltage switches and systems.
- Qualifications in 17th/18th Edition Regs / 2391 Inspection & testing are desirable.
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems is required to ensure preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Reacting quickly to breakdowns, communicating clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- Supporting continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- Providing a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Full driving licence.
- Competitive salary of up to £40k per annum.
- 25 days annual leave + Public Holidays
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Entitled to support from our Employee Assistance Program, including perks and discount scheme
- Secure employment with a well-established Company
- Working as part of a great team culture
- Opportunity for progression and development within a continuously growing successful business
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating how you meet our criteria.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.