New Position – Market Harborough
Maintenance Engineer / Operative / Technician
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within the King Group of Companies
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies.
King’s client base includes blue chip companies in the defence, energy and highways sectors providing an ongoing demand for our products in these uncertain times.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a highly skilled and adaptable Maintenance Engineer / Operative / Technician for our Market Harborough factory. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is undergoing continued growth of our specialist products. It offers a great work life balance with full time hours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for repairs and maintenance to our building, machinery and equipment. The successful candidate will be a hardworking individual who is flexible in their approach and able to work with minimum supervision, whilst working to strict deadlines. Additionally, they will have ideally served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship, and/or be qualified to a minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the following, and would be responsible for:
- General building and machinery repair skills (e.g. drills, presses etc).
- Good H&S practices in all work carried out.
- Experience of high voltage switches and systems.
- Qualifications in 17th/18th Edition Regs / 2391 Inspection & testing are desirable.
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems is required to ensure preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Reacting quickly to breakdowns, communicating clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- Supporting continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- Providing a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Full driving licence.
Please send your CV via email to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.