Job title: Trailer Technician (Service)
Location: Market Harborough (LE16)
Hours: Monday – Thursday 07:00 – 17:00
Salary: £16.00 - £18.00 per hour. Overtime paid at 1.5x after 38 hours.
Additional benefits: 27 days holiday (including applicable public holidays), Free parking, Employee Support Programme, Life assurance.
Contract Type: Permanent
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies. King’s client base includes blue chip companies in the defence, energy and highways sectors.
Due to continued growth, King Trailers are recruiting for a Service Technician. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is undergoing continued growth of our specialist products. It offers a great work life balance with full time hours worked over 4 days, Monday to Thursday.
- Established for over 60 years with a great reputation
- Great work life balance (4 day week)
- Loyal employees
- Friendly, enjoyable work place
- Offering training and CPD
- Free onsite car park
- Exciting and varying work environment
- Competent in Servicing, repair, modification and refurbishment of step frame / heavy haulage trailers.
- Competent in diagnosing and rectifying faults, ability provide technical advice as required.
- Possess critical thought and being able to problem solve effectively.
- HGV/Automotive and/or Mechanical Engineering industry experience is required.
- Have proficiency with general hand tools, including, but not limited to: drills, impact wrenches etc.
- Be committed and possess a professional customer facing attitude.
- Able to maintain positivity and possess a conscientious and team centric work ethic.
- Understanding of H&S practices and individual well-being.
- Ability to demonstrate clear and specific verbal and written instructions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.