The KING group of Companies are seeking an:
Talented, Enthusiastic and Committed:
Commercial Vehicle Body Builder/Fitter
To join our team
Based at Market Harborough
Competitive Salary + other Benefits
FULL TIME HOURS OVER 4 DAYS, MON - THURS
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies
We are committed to building a first-class talented workforce, so that we can offer the very best service to our customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Vehicle Body Builder/Fitter to complement our existing team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Cutting, bending, fitting and assembling components using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Mounting traffic management cushions and light boards and connecting mechanically and electrically.
- Installing electrical wiring for lights and other equipment according to specified procedures.
- General labouring, vehicle maintenance and workshop duties.
- Following safe systems of work.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills required:
- A background in vehicle engineering/auto electrical fitting.
- Light fabrication skills/manual fitting.
- Ability to interpret and understand drawings/technical data.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and resolve problems.
- Portrays enthusiasm, passion, and ambition to learn and develop.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- The ability to liaise with all levels of management on a professional level, using good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Secure employment with a well-established Company
- Working as part of a great team culture
- Opportunity for progression and development within a continuously growing successful business
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please either, submit your CV or complete our online operative application form below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.