The King Group (est. 1962) manufacture and convert specialist trailers, vehicles and plant for the construction, highways, rail, defence and nuclear industries with a prestigious end client portfolio of Government and blue-chip organisations.
Commercial Vehicle Auto Electrician
King Highway Products Limited
£ Competitive pay + benefits + 38 hours 4 day working week + overtime
Due to continuing rising demand King Highway Products Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced commercial vehicle auto electrician to work alongside our fitters converting vehicle manufacturers’ chassis cabs to bespoke highway industry vehicles with specialist lorry bodies, lights, surveillance and safety equipment to the highest standards.
You will be joining us from a background where you have applied practical electrical and mechanical skills to:
- Understand and solve production and equipment related issues.
- Tackle challenging tasks.
- Improve equipment reliability and suggest and implement changes which will grow the business.
- Be a strong team player who can work collaboratively with others in the workshop.
- Have a high regard for Health and Safety.
- Have experience in the installation/testing of control components and, ideally, hydraulic equipment although training will be given.
- Be able to interpret and understand drawings/technical data.
- Attractive salary
- Four day working week
- Life Insurance
- Long term job security
To apply, please send your CV and accompanying letter stating your reasons for applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. The King Group (www.king.uk.com) are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group of Companies. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons. Closing date: 27th November 2020