The King Group of Companies
Job title: Assembly Fitter
Location: Market Harborough (LE16)
Hours: Monday – Thursday 07:00 – 17:00
Salary: £13.00 - £14.00 per hour
Overtime paid at 1.5x after 38 hours.
Additional benefits: 27 days holiday (including banks), Free parking, Employee Support Programme, Life assurance.
Contract Type: Permanent
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies. King’s client base includes blue chip companies in the defence, energy and highways sectors.
Due to continued growth, King Trailers are recruiting for an Assembly Fitter (trailer production). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is undergoing continued growth of our specialist products. It offers a great work life balance with full time hours worked over 4 days, Monday to Thursday.
- Established for over 60 years with a great reputation
- Great work life balance
- Loyal employees
- Friendly, enjoyable work place
- Free onsite car park
- Exciting and varying work environment
- Competency in assembling / fitting components/piping/wiring drawings / diagrams.
- Mechanical Engineering / HGV/Automotive industry experience is advantageous
- Have proficiency with general hand tools, including, but not limited to: drills, impact wrenches etc.
- Possess knowledge of working with a wide variety of materials and assembly principals.
- Conscientious work ethic.
- Understanding of H&S
- Ability to demonstrate clear and specific verbal and written instructions
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.