The King Group (est. 1962) manufacture and convert specialist trailers, vehicles and plant for the construction, highways, rail, defence and nuclear industries with a prestigious end client portfolio of Government and blue chip organisations.
Riverside, Market Harborough, LE16 7PX
£180.00 per week (38 hour week)
As a result of continuing investment in our business we are looking to recruit an apprentice welder. For a hard-working, enthusiastic and committed individual with a minimum of three GCSE’s at “C” or above (or equivalent qualification), we are offering you an exciting and worthwhile career working alongside the existing production team within our vehicle workshops.
We are looking for someone who can be trained and moulded into a fully qualified Welder/Fabricator who will eventually be capable of meeting and performing the following tasks and criteria:
- Fabrication of steel parts using gas torch
- Assembling parts
- MIG welding up to 25mm
- Accurately drilling and fixing parts using hand tools
- Able to read and translate engineering drawings
- Good timekeeper and able to work to deadlines
- Start earning straight from school or college this summer.
- Regular pay reviews linked to competence.
- Learning on the job, while studying for a recognised qualification, leading to a permanent position.
- Long term job security in a growing industry.
To apply, please send your CV and accompanying letter stating your reasons for applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. The King Group (www.king.uk.com) are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group of Companies. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.