Safety Vehicle Hire and Lease Limited (part of the King Group of Companies) hire specialist vehicles and low loader trailers to the traffic management (highways) and construction industries with a broad client portfolio of blue chip and owner managed organisations.
Apprentice Office Administrator
Riverside, Market Harborough, LE16 7PX
£180.00 per week (37.5 hours)
Monday to Friday (0830 to 1700 hours) with a 60 min unpaid lunchbreak)
As a result of continuing investment in our business we are looking to recruit an administration apprentice. For a hard-working and committed individual with a minimum of 6 GCSE’s at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent qualification) with a proven interest in IT and administration tasks, we are offering you an exciting and worthwhile career, working alongside an established sales and administration team, with opportunity of progression.
Day to Day tasks will be varied and include:
- Supporting the existing team
- Managing spreadsheets and schedules as part of the Customer Relationship Management System
- Answering the telephone
- Liaising with customers regarding confirmation of their orders
- Assisting with the preparation of reports
- Printing and compiling customer files
- Management of outgoing post
- General filing and administration duties
- Regular pay reviews linked to competence.
- Paid employment while studying to NVQ Level, leading to a permanent position.
- Long term job security with a growing company.
To apply, please send your CV and accompanying letter stating your reasons for applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. The King Group (www.king.uk.com) are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group of Companies. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.