The King Group of Companies
Job title: Apprentice Administrator
Location: Market Harborough (LE16)
Number of roles available: 3
Additional benefits: 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Free Parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Life assurance.
Contract Type: Permanent
The King Group of Companies has been providing transport equipment solutions for more than 60 years and is now part of the Martin Group of Companies. King’s client base includes blue chip companies in the defence, energy and highways sectors.
As a result of continuing investment in our business we are looking to recruit an 3 x administration apprentices for the King Group.
Supporting the existing team
- Assist processing orders –generating proforma invoices, logging and processing of internal order acknowledgements onto the companies Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system EFACS.
- Produce, distribute, and chase up manufacturing sign-off to allow order to progress to production.
- Liaising with customers to ensure deposits are received.
- Update customers on order progress.
- Liaising with customers to ensure final payments are received.
- Sending out customer satisfaction surveys and recording results if returned.
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing material, social media posts and exhibition organisation.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Managing spreadsheets and schedules as part of the Customer Relationship Management System
- Answering the telephone
- Assisting with the preparation of reports
- Printing and compiling customer files
- Management of outgoing post
- General filing and administration duties
- Diligent, enthusiastic, and driven, with an excellent work ethic, and a “can do” attitude.
- Good personal time management and priority setting. Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Good numeracy, literacy, and communication skills.
- Focus on providing the highest level of customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please submit your CV to email@example.com stating your salary expectations.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.